Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thing #16

I chose the iGoggle start page. I am a fan of the Google search engine so I thought that might be a start page that I would like. I am definitely thinking about making it my homepage. I adjusted the page to have everything that I like to open up right away when I get onto my computer so I am considering making this my homepage. An online calendar can really be useful to me. I like to be organized and I use my student planner all the time. I am online often though and it would be nice to have something right in front of me instead of having to go into my backpack to find out what I need to do or what events are coming up. I always make to-do lists. I always write down things on paper that I have to get done. Making an online to-do list was pretty helpful however, I may just stick to the old pencil and paper method. I really did like the online calendar tool. I can definitely see myself using that in the classroom. I would suggest the iGoogle account to others because it is fun and you can totally personalize your home page!

No comments:

Post a Comment