Monday, April 26, 2010

Summary

I cannot believe the 23 Things assignment is over! I really enjoyed going through all the "Things" and learning so much about web 2.0 tools! I had no idea how much there really was out there on the internet and this assignment really opened my eyes. I feel educated on the web 2.0 tools that are available to teachers. I really enjoyed using imagechef and flicker. I was able to express a little bit of my own personality through those exercises. I also enjoyed making the Animoto video. That was also an assignment that allowed me to let a little of my personality shine through during this project. I already know the 23 Things assignment has prepared me to be a better teacher. I was really clueless of all the interactive websites that are out there on the web and now knowing what is all out there, I believe my students are going to benefit from my knowledge of the educational internet tools. I plan on staying in touch with the web 2.0 tools by keeping up with Diigo and TeacherPop. Overall I felt this semester long assignment was very useful and beneficial for me as a future teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment